Which country has the best tanks in World of Tanks?
Which nation has the best tanks (OVERALL)?
- USA (1 [2.86%]) Percentage of vote: 2.86%
- USSR (17 [48.57%]) Percentage of vote: 48.57%
- Germany (11 [31.43%]) Percentage of vote: 31.43%
- UK (4 [11.43%]) Percentage of vote: 11.43%
- Japan (1 [2.86%]) …
- China (0 [0.00%]) …
- France (0 [0.00%]) …
- Europe (1 [2.86%])
What is the best tier 10 tank in WOT?
Performance – WZ-111 model 5A is regarded as the best tier X heavy tank in the game, and so its win rate is a bit inflated.
What is the best tier 9 tank in WOT?
Best tier 9 tanks per class
- Light: AMX 13 90. EBR 90. T-54 Lwt.
- Medium: Standard B. Leopard PTA. Obj 430.
- Heavy: AMX 54 51. T-10. Conqueror.
- TD: WT auf. Pz IV. T30. T95.
- SPG: Not a tank !
Is Russian heavy tank?
The IS Tank was a series of heavy tanks developed as a successor to the KV-series by the Soviet Union during World War II. The IS acronym is the anglicized initialism of Joseph Stalin (Ио́сиф Ста́лин, Iosif Stalin).
IS tank family.
|Iosif Stalin tank|
|Place of origin||Soviet Union|
What does SU stand for Russian tanks?
SU stands for the Russian: Samokhodnaya Ustanovka – self-propelled carriage.
Which Russian medium is the best?
Pretty sure the 430u is the best Russian medium, if not the best tier 10 medium in the game. If nothing else, definitely get the T-34-85. You don’t have to continue on that line, but this tank is probably the best medium in the game, tier for tier. It’s a glorious beast that can do everything.
Can a Tiger tank destroy an Abrams?
Yes, a Tiger can destroy an Abrams.