Why did you choose Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic has a renowned reputation for high-quality education, exceptional academic opportunities and access to industry-based opportunities once you graduate. “I would say this is the best place to study in the world,” said Fernando. “The professors are always happy to help and teach.”
What do I need to work in Czech Republic?
Requirements to Obtain a Czech Republic Work Visa
- A completed application form.
- A passport valid for at least three months before departure.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Documents outlining the nature of the applicant’s stay, such as a work permit.
- Proof of travel medical insurance.
What jobs are in demand in the Czech Republic?
Demand for workers in the Czech Republic is at a record high
- Product and equipment installation workers – 23,897.
- Support workers in manufacturing – 15.105.
- Miners and builders – 14,929.
- Truck, bus and electric tram drivers – 10,624.
- Blacksmiths – 10,040.
- Cleaners – 8013.
- Skilled construction workers – 7181.
- Welders – 7014.
What are the benefits of studying in Czech Republic?
7 Reasons to Study in the Czech Republic
- Location. …
- Safety. …
- Low cost of living. …
- High quality educational system. …
- Diverse study programmes to choose from. …
- International academic community. …
- Fascinating cultural heritage and history.
Is Czech university free?
Higher education in the Czech Republic
Typical tuition fees: By law, higher education at public and state institutions in the Czech Republic is free of charge for citizens of all nationalities, with the following exceptions: fees for administration of admission proceedings.
How can I get permanent residency in Czech Republic?
Permanent Residence Permit in the Czech Republic for non-EU citizens
- application form.
- 1 passport sized photograph.
- proof of you residing in the Czech Republic for at least five years.
- proof of accommodation.
- proof of sufficient income.
- Czech language exam.
Can foreigners work in Czech Republic?
A foreigner may perform work if they have a valid work permit and a valid residence permit (in particular an employee card within the meaning of Section 42g (3) of the Residence Act, which serves only as a long-term residence permit in the Czech Republic).
What is the main religion in the Czech Republic?
Presently, 39.8% of Czechs consider themselves atheist; 39.2% are Roman Catholics; 4.6% are Protestant, with 1.9% in the Czech-founded Hussite Reform Church, 1.6% in the Czech Brotherhood Evangelic Church, and 0.5% in the Silesian Evangelic Church; 3% are members of the Orthodox Church; and 13.4% are undecided.
What race is Czech?
The Czech ethnic group is part of the West Slavic subgroup of the larger Slavic ethno-linguistical group. The West Slavs have their origin in early Slavic tribes which settled in Central Europe after East Germanic tribes had left this area during the migration period.