How do you say good night in Czechoslovakia?
Basic Czech Phrases
- YES = ANO (ano)
- NO = NE (ne)
- PLEASE = PROSÍM (proseem)
- THANK YOU = DEvKUJI VAM (dyekooyi vam)
- GOOD MORNING = DOBRÉ RÁNO (dobrye rano)
- GOOD AFTERNOON = DOBRÉ ODPOLEDNE (dobrye odpoledne)
- GOOD NIGHT = DOBROU NOC (dobroh nots)
- HELLO = DOBRY’ DEN (dobree den)
How do you say goodnight in Slovak?
‘Dobré ráno’ – ‘Good morning’, ‘Dobrý deň’ – ‘Good day’, ‘Dobrý večer’ – ‘Good evening’, ‘Dobrú noc‘ – ‘Good night’.
How do u say goodnight in Polish?
If you wish to say good night, the more formal Polish phrase is ‘dobranoc’ (dough-bra-nots). Alternatively, you could say good evening, ‘dobry wieczor’, pronounced like dough-bry vye-chur.
How hard is the Czech language to learn?
People often say that Czech is one of the most difficult languages in the world. … An English person, however, might find Czech very hard because the grammar structure and words are very different to English. Our students are mostly English speakers and they know that learning Czech is not always a breeze.
How do you speak basic Slovak?
1. Saying hello and goodbye
- Hello – Dobrý deň (pronounced DOH-bree deñ)
- Good night – Dobrú noc (pronounced DOH-broo nohts)
- Yes – Áno (pronounced AAH-noh)
- No – Nie (pronounced NYEE_eh)
- How are you? …
- Thank you – Ďakujem (pronounced JAH-koo-yehm)
- You are welcome -Prosím (pronounced PROH-seem)
How do you say yes in Czech Republic?
Click on any of the linked Czech words to play them in your audio player. The audio is available in Real Audio.
|You’re welcome.||Není zač. / Prosím.|
How do you call your boyfriend in Czech Republic?
Some of the most common: miláčku (sweetheart), lásko (love), zlatíčko (little gold), drahý (dear), kočičko (kitten), princezno (princess), broučku (little beetle).