Is Prague a romantic city?
Prague, along with London, Paris and Rome, is one of the most beautiful and romantic cities in Europe. … You can find fabulous high-end restaurants along Prague Castle, Vltava River, Old Town and Lesser Town.
What should I avoid in Prague?
What to Avoid in Prague: Tourist Schlock
- Karlova Street. …
- Concerts — or anything for that matter – sold by people in period costumes. …
- Wenceslas Square at Night. …
- Astronomical Clock Show on the Hour. …
- Prague’s Scams and Overcharging at Tourist Restaurants.
Is Prague cheap or expensive?
While Prague is more expensive than other Czech cities at an average cost of €50 to €80 per person per day, it is certainly more affordable than other Western European cities if you’re travelling on a mid-range budget.
Is it safe to walk in Prague at night?
The rate of violent crime is low and most areas of Prague are safe to walk around even after dark. Be careful on Wenceslas Square. It is usually packed with tourists and the crowds make things easy for pickpockets. There have also been cases of trusting “love-seekers” being robbed of all their money at night.
What can couples do in Prague?
10 Best Things to Do for Couples in Prague
- Visit the poets in Vyšehrad.
- Leave a lock on the bridge in Mala Strana.
- Buy a piece of Bohemian garnet jewelry.
- Take a Vltava river cruise.
- Tour the Old Town in a horse-drawn carriage.
- Visit the vineyards in Viniční altán.
- Stroll around Petřín Park.
- Dine on candlelit Czech cuisine.
How much money do I need for 4 days in Prague?
Re: Four days in Prague, how much money should I take ? £200 each for 4 days is fine. That’s about 1400kc a day per person, or 31 x 50cl glasses of Pilsner Urquell at an average of 45kc each.
How much is a can of Coke in Prague?
A single person estimated monthly costs are 640$ (14,022Kč) without rent. Cost of living in Czech Republic is, on average, 32.37% lower than in United States.
Cost of Living in Czech Republic.
|Coke/Pepsi (12 oz small bottle)||31.44Kč|
|Water (12 oz small bottle)||24.26Kč|
Do you tip waiters in Prague?
As a general rule, always remember that, except for restaurants and cafés, tips aren’t expected in Prague – tip at your discretion, and always factor in the quality of service. When in doubt, round up to the next hundred Koruna, or tip somewhere between five and 10 percent of your final bill.