How do you date in Czech Republic?
The date is written in “day month year” order, each part separated by a space. Day and month are written as ordinal numbers and year as a cardinal number (1. 12. 2009).
How do you say yes in Czech Republic?
Click on any of the linked Czech words to play them in your audio player. The audio is available in Real Audio.
|You’re welcome.||Není zač. / Prosím.|
How do you say goodnight in bohemian?
Basic Czech Phrases
- YES = ANO (ano)
- NO = NE (ne)
- PLEASE = PROSÍM (proseem)
- THANK YOU = DEvKUJI VAM (dyekooyi vam)
- GOOD MORNING = DOBRÉ RÁNO (dobrye rano)
- GOOD AFTERNOON = DOBRÉ ODPOLEDNE (dobrye odpoledne)
- GOOD NIGHT = DOBROU NOC (dobroh nots)
- HELLO = DOBRY’ DEN (dobree den)
What do Czech kids call their parents?
Words for family members in Czech, a Western Slavic language spoken mainly in the Czech Republic.
Family words in Slavic languages.
What is John in Slavic?
In Hungarian, Johannes became János, and in the Slavic languages Ivan, Jan, Ján, Honza, Janez and Jovan.
How do you read the Czech Republic clock?
1. Talking about Time in Czech
- 1- Morning – ráno. …
- 2- Evening – večer. …
- 3- Daytime – den. …
- 4- Nighttime – noc. …
- 5- Hour – hodina. …
- 6- Minute – minuta. …
- 7- O’clock – hodin. …
- 8- Half past – půl.
What is the rarest last name?
The Rarest Last Names
- Acker (old English origin) meaning “field”.
- Agnello (Italian origin) meaning “lamb”. …
- Alinsky (Russian origin), a truly unique surname to find.
- Aphelion (Greek origin) meaning “point of the orbit at the greatest distance from the sun”.
- Bartley (English origin) meaning “clearing in woodland”.
Do Czech use middle names?
The use of middle names or patronymics isn’t practiced in the Czech Republic. Most forms only have sections for first and last names, so for paperwork purposes, the advice is usually to include the middle name in the first name section, or to exclude it altogether.