Which language has the hardest grammar?
6. Top 10 Hardest Languages To Learn – Finnish. After the Hungarian grammar, the Finnish language has the most challenging grammar. It sounds and looks a bit similar to English because of its pronunciation and lettering.
Which Slavic language is the hardest?
My experiences :
- Croatian : The easiest by far, its spelling is fairly phonetic and easy to get used to ( not to mention it uses the Latin alphabet ). …
- Polish : The hardest by far, I thought the spelling would be easier to handle considering that it uses the Latin Alphabet.
What is the hardest word to say?
The Most Difficult English Word To Pronounce
What is the prettiest Slavic language?
The most beautiful slavic language is Romanian.
What is the easiest Slavic language?
If you’re looking to communicate with the most amount of people or have a love for literature, Russian is the best Slavic to learn. If you’re looking for the easiest Slavic language to learn, we would suggest Bulgarian with the lack of grammatical cases.
Is Czech a Slavic language?
Key to these peoples and cultures are the Slavic languages: Russian, Ukrainian, and Belorussian to the east; Polish, Czech, and Slovak to the west; and Slovenian, Bosnian/Croatian/Serbian, Macedonian, and Bulgarian to the south.
What word takes 3 hours to say?
That’s called: Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia and it’s one of the longest words in the dictionary.
What are the 20 difficult words?
20 Difficult Vocabulary Words To Master
- Arrogate. [ar·ro·gate ] to claim or seize without justification. …
- Blandishment. [blan·dish·ment] something, as an action or speech, that tends to flatter, coax, entice, etc. …
- Bilk. [bilk] to defraud; cheat. …
- Congruity. …
- Cupidity. …
- Ephemeral. …
- Exhort. …