Is there job opportunities in Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic is currently a very attractive country for foreign professionals. With a growing economy and the lowest unemployment rate in the EU (2.7% in April 2019), the country offers job opportunities for people from all over the world.
What jobs are in demand in Czech Republic?
Demand for workers in the Czech Republic is at a record high
- Product and equipment installation workers – 23,897.
- Support workers in manufacturing – 15.105.
- Miners and builders – 14,929.
- Truck, bus and electric tram drivers – 10,624.
- Blacksmiths – 10,040.
- Cleaners – 8013.
- Skilled construction workers – 7181.
- Welders – 7014.
How can I get a job in Czech Republic?
Requirements to Obtain a Czech Republic Work Visa
- A completed application form.
- A passport valid for at least three months before departure.
- Two passport-sized photos.
- Documents outlining the nature of the applicant’s stay, such as a work permit.
- Proof of travel medical insurance.
What is the most paid job in Czech Republic?
The list of the highest paid professions in the Czech Republic today:
- Air traffic controller – 210,002 Kč / month.
- General Director – 155 201 Kč / month.
- Chief doctor – 91 586 Kč / month.
- PR-manager – 82 861 Kč / month.
- Specialists in the field of information technology – 70 064 Kč / month.
Is Czech Republic expensive to live?
Living costs in the Czech Republic are considered to be affordable. The average living costs range from 350 to 750 USD per month, including meals, accommodation, public transport and culture. … The Czech currency is the Czech crown (CZK).
Can I get a job in Prague?
Employment in Prague. At a Glance: The service sector is the most significant in Prague, employing around 80% of the city’s working population. … EU citizens do not require a work permit for jobs in the Prague, while non-EU citizens need to apply for a work permit before they can obtain their long-term employment visa.
What is the best jobs in Czech Republic?
The best-paid position in the Czech Republic is the chief commercial officer in sales and marketing, focusing on IT and logistics with a typical gross monthly salary at 240,000 CZK per month and a maximum salary at 325,000 CZK.
How can a foreigner get a job in Czech Republic?
As a general rule, foreigners can be employed in the Czech Republic under two conditions: the employer has obtained a permit from the Labor Office to employ foreigners and the employee has been granted a work permit for the job in question.
How can I get PR in Czech Republic?
Permanent Residence Permit in the Czech Republic for non-EU citizens
- application form.
- 1 passport sized photograph.
- proof of you residing in the Czech Republic for at least five years.
- proof of accommodation.
- proof of sufficient income.
- Czech language exam.
Do I need a visa to go to Czech Republic?
The Czech Republic (official short name: Czechia) is a party to the Schengen Agreement. This means that U.S. citizens may enter the Czech Republic for up to 90 days for tourist or business purposes without a visa. … You will need a visa for stays over 90 days or to work for any period of time in the Czech Republic.
Is it easy to get PR in Czech Republic?
As a non-EU citizen, you can apply for a permanent permit after five years of continuous residence in the Czech Republic. … All the requirements are almost the same as for an EU citizen, except that for the non-EU citizen, there is a requirement for a Czech language exam certificate.
What is a good salary for Prague?
Since Prague is the capital of Czech Republic and also the hub of many multinational companies, its average salaries are the highest in the country. Currently, the average salary in Prague is of around 30,000 CZK per month. Those are net figures and equivalent to slightly less than 1305 US dollars per month.
How much does a PHD student earn in Czech Republic?
The annual amount of money (per 1 doctoral candidate) at HEIs has increased from 90,000 CZK (3,460 EURO) to 135,000 CZK (5,190 EURO). It theoretically means, that an average monthly scholarship for doctoral candidates increased from 290 EURO to 430 EURO per month.
What is the highest paid job in Switzerland?
Top 10 Highest-Paying Jobs in Switzerland
- Military officer. Average estimated salary: 83,880 CHF ($84,009) …
- Software engineer. Average estimated salary: 87,693 CHF ($87,829) …
- Accountant. Average estimated salary: 89,515 CHF ($89,653) …
- Pilot. …
- Priest/Minister. …
- Actuary. …
- Veterinarian. …
- Investment banker.