What do you not say in Czech Republic?
25 Things Never to Say to a Czech
- Czechoslovakia is so beautiful!
- Who is Havel?
- You’re not all alcoholics, right?
- Why are there so many hookers here?
- I don’t like beer.
- I am a vegetarian.
- Czech is the same as Russian, isn’t it?
- It sucks that the metro doesn’t go after midnight.
What religion is the Czech Republic?
Presently, 39.8% of Czechs consider themselves atheist; 39.2% are Roman Catholics; 4.6% are Protestant, with 1.9% in the Czech-founded Hussite Reform Church, 1.6% in the Czech Brotherhood Evangelic Church, and 0.5% in the Silesian Evangelic Church; 3% are members of the Orthodox Church; and 13.4% are undecided.
How do you say goodbye in Prague?
Nashledanou (nus-hle-dah-no) Good bye.
How do you annoy Czech?
Here are some surefire ways to piss off a Czech currently living in the Czech Republic, or elsewhere.
- Cut us in line. …
- Assume we are depressed. …
- Label us “Eastern European.” …
- Call us alcoholics. …
- Purposely rip holes in your blue jeans. …
- Compare us to Russians. …
- Be a vegan. …
- Refer to our country as “Czechoslovakia.”
What does Namaste mean in Czech?
literally, “I humbly bow to you“; also used as a greeting or acknowledgement of the equality of all, and pays honor to the sacredness of all +5 definitions.